Nuclear Armageddon seems an unlikely theme for a slot but Red Tiger Gaming has given it a crack in Rocket Men. This 5 reel, 20 payline game stars Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un and comes with 5 explosive features. Take aim, on all devices, from between 20p and £500 per spin.
There’s a real slapstick feel to Rocket Men – the reels feature A to 9 playing cards alongside ducks wearing army helmets, a burger filled with dynamite and a lap dancer’s bum, complete Don tattoo. The top paying symbol is the wild (the bombs) which awards up to 500 coins per payline. The game comes with 5 bonus features:
- Don’s Driving Range feature – land a Trump symbol to trigger this feature. Don appears at the top of his tower and starts whacking golf balls onto the reels. The losing symbols where the balls land become winners and a new payout is made.
- Kim’s Little Game feature – this feature is triggered by landing a Kim symbol. The North Korean leader appears at the top of his tower and fires missiles onto the reels to turn them wild. Again, a new payout is made with the extra wilds in place.
- Boom Time feature – Kim fires a missile onto a target. Different cash prizes are awarded depending on where the bomb hits.
- Party Time feature – Don slaps a variety of asses (yes, really!). Each 1 reveals a cash award.
- Nuclear Spins feature – you’ll be awarded an unlimited number of free spins here. Don and Kim fire wild rockets onto the reels. The free spins continue until 1 side emerges victorious.
Red Tiger Gaming obviously had their tongue very much in their cheek when creating Rocket Men. The cartoon visuals are typically well done and there’s a good range of features on offer. Like many slots from this developer, we found them very hard to trigger. We’d put the variance on the high side of medium with maximum wins of up to 1,000 times your stake per spin.
Those features can deliver some explosive action when they do hit though – I do like the Nuclear Spins feature though. It certainly won’t be for everyone but Rocket Men will no doubt find an audience.