Enjoy another instalment of Irish luck-themed slot game action courtesy of Rainbow Riches Fortune Favours. It’s a 5 reel, 10 payline game that lives up to its name by offering extra features if you up your stakes and play in Big Bet mode. Play on all devices from between 10p and £500 per spin.
If you’ve played any of the other slot game in the Rainbow Riches series, you’ll have a fair idea of what to expect in Rainbow Riches Fortune Favours, especially as far as design is concerned. The set-up is as simple as ever. Set against a backdrop that includes green fields, blue skies and a rainbow, the reels include A to 10 playing cards, giant mushrooms, harps and rainbows. By far the most rewarding symbol is the Rainbow Riches logo – land 5 of these on the same payline and you’ll pocket 250 times your stake.
Look out for the Magic Fairy symbol which is active at all stake levels – when these land, they all transform into the same matching symbol at the end of a spin and award a new payout. This is known as the Magic Fairy Bonus feature.
Like many Barcrest titles, you’ll be offered the chance to up your stakes and play the Big Bet feature – this series of linked spins costs extra but delivers plenty of added features in return. Big Bet mode spins are played on a machine made up of 4 reel sets:
- £10 Big Bet – the Magic Fairy is active
- £20 Big Bet – the Magic Fairy is active. If it lands on 1 reel set, it will copy onto the same position on the other reels sets too.
- £30 Big Bet – the Magic Fairy is active and copies when it hits. A wild is also added to the mix.
- £40 Big Bet – the Magic Fairy and Wild are active. When either hit on 1 reel set they copy to the same position on all the others.
- £50 Big Bet – all of the goodies from the £40 Big Bet mode are on offer here. In addition, all of the lower value Q, J and 10 symbols are removed from play.
As usual, the return to player rate improves the higher the stakes you play. At £2 or under its 94%. At over £2, it rises to 96%. Play in Big Bet mode and the RTP hits 97.7%.
As its name suggests, Rainbow Riches Fortune Favours is a game for high rollers. The range of features is limited if playing at lower stakes. At the higher levels, there’s plenty to get stuck into though. If you don’t have a big bankroll, we’d recommend looking elsewhere. If you have plenty of cash and enjoy the Irish luck theme then this latest instalment of the Rainbow Riches franchise should appeal.