Whether you Hit, Double, Stand or go Bust Blackjack always has been and will forever remain one of the most popular casino games thanks to its easily understandable rules and great returns to the player.
Our version you see before you here is the three hand variation, meaning you can play at triple the speed by having three games on the go at once – for those of you that like the action to come thick and fast this is ideal, but don’t worry if you’re a relative newbie to Blackjack as you can still control the pace to whatever rate makes you comfortable.
The classy background music plus the dealer’s card-shuffling sound effects are both bona fide and atmospheric, serving to generate the ideal mood of excitement and tension.
The user interface is neatly laid out and intuitive so it’s a cinch to play on any device no matter what its display proportions or input method
- Blackjack pays 3:2
- The Dealer must stand on all 17s or higher, and draw cards to 16
- Double down after the any of your first two cards
- For all split hands, except ace, you can hit multiple times
- Split hand of ace and 10 card counts as 21, not blackjack
- If the dealer’s first card is an ace you can buy insurance